Coberley Close, Worcester: Shared Ownership £37,500 | For Sale
Make Enquiry Tell A Friend View Map Floorplan EPC Graph
3
 
For Sale | 1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 1 Reception Room | Detached Bungalow

  • Detached Bungalow
  • Over 60's
  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Lounge/Diner
  • One Double Bedroom
  • Low Maintenance Rear Garden
  • Driveway
  • Modernisation Required
  • NO CHAIN
  • VIEWING ESSENTIAL

SHARED OWNERSHIP RETIREMENT PROPERTY. A one bedroom bungalow requiring modernisation. EPC - E.

LOCATION & DESCRIPTION Situated in a quiet cul de sac with excellent access to local amenities and transport links including the M5 and bus routes. Worcester city centre is in easy reach and has a large variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and leisure facilities. The property offers a rare opportunity to purchase a shared ownership detached bungalow for the over 60's. Access is via a wooden front door opening into:-

ENTRANCE HALL Ceiling light, loft access, wall mounted electric storage heater, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, useful storage cupboard with hanging rail and doors to:-

LOUNGE/DINER 20' 5 max" x 12' 7" (6.22m x 3.84m) 'L shaped' living and dining space with two ceiling lights, rear facing double glazed windows and patio doors opening on to rear garden and wall mounted electric storage heater.

KITCHEN 10' 3 max" x 9' 4" (3.12m x 2.84m) Fluorescent strip light, front facing double glazed window, fitted kitchen with base, wall and drawer units, roll top work surface over, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer and space for appliances to include cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.

BEDROOM 13' 4" x 10' 0" (4.06m x 3.05m) A double bedroom with ceiling light, wall mounted electric storage heater.

SHOWER ROOM 7' 1" x 5' 8" (2.16m x 1.73m) Ceiling light, side facing double glazed opaque window, partial tiling to walls, large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C.

OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a gravel/slabbed area, tarmac driveway partially covered by lean to with built in wooden storage area. There is also an outside storage cupboard and metal pedestrian gate providing side access from the rear.

To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain fenced garden mainly laid to patio with gravel areas and a wooden shed.

SERVICES We believe mains electric, drainage and water are connected.

AGENTS NOTE This property is offered for sale on a 25% shared ownership basis with the Nexus owning the other 75%. A monthly rent and service charge is due (amounts TBC). Please contact the agent for eligibility criteria and further information.

Call our office on: 01905 425167 or email estateagents@parkinsonwright.co.uk